Comment on page
Our order process is divided into two phases, the first consists of validating the order according to a defined model such as a type of product, a desired location, a quantity etc. and the second is the purchasing.
Here are the two related endpoints:
Both of endpoints take the same JSON model, containing these properties:
- Payment Method: Define the payment method to use (Credit Card or Cryptocurrencies)
- Billing Period: Define the payment term of the order (Like Month, Week or Year)
- Quantity: How many products do you want to order?
- Is Auto Renewed: Define if you want to automatically renew your order (subscription)
- [Optional] Coupon Code Indicates a discount coupon to be used when ordering.
Here is an example of the JSON model you should send:
We can deduce from this model an order of this type:
- Order of 1 product (4G Proxy)
- Located in Nice, France
- Paid Monthly
- With Credit Card
- With a subscription renewed every months